Project log - week 1
I have learnt from viewing and assessing past students work that a detailed, descriptive, colourful piece fo work with diagrams helps to pick up maximum marks from the mark scheme.
Hear is one students detailed diagram for one of his tasks.
Part Seven
Also alot of detailed and well researched information paid off in enabling students to get the highest mark, for example I feel that Jamie Chandler was one candidate that really worked hard and put alot of detail and intense research into his project!
Hear is one students detailed diagram for one of his tasks.
Part Seven
Also alot of detailed and well researched information paid off in enabling students to get the highest mark, for example I feel that Jamie Chandler was one candidate that really worked hard and put alot of detail and intense research into his project!
And hear is his blog - http://jbchandler1.blogspot.com/
This will inform my production as I now know the standards I am supposed to work towards and possibly beyond. Also it will encourage me to put alot more detail into my producion enabling me to gain the best possible marks.
During this project I will try to avoid unessasary research, also I will try to put the most detailed information i can possibly find into my work. And alot of attention to research will be done and will try to compose a well written detailed piece!
During this project I will try to avoid unessasary research, also I will try to put the most detailed information i can possibly find into my work. And alot of attention to research will be done and will try to compose a well written detailed piece!
No comments:
Post a Comment